Sunday, February 22, 2009

F1 Bahrain..

Never in my dream to leave my footsteps here, at Bahrain International Circuit. Akak mmg tak gheti nak appreciate bab2 car racing ni. Sib baik Laila and Amin dtg. Sempat gak akak experience, camner rasa org nengok race nih!Akak and my sis just let our men jumping up and down. Both of them were really excited , dek non oi..And it was just our lucky day, kebetulan ada lak few cars dok 'main-main' racing on da track. Abg and Amin teruja..mana idokyer, nengok keter Ferrari vroommmmm..vroommmmm...




4 comments:

  1. Hi Nana, how exciting being in an F1 circuit!!

    I love F1, and I hope this year I'll be able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puca,
    Actually the race is not on yet. Somehow there were few sport cars racing on the track. Brought my sis and bro who flew from Dubai to experience F1 bahrain...

    Thank you for hopping by, Puca...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalau Akak tak pindah... haaa siap lah... sure Amin nak bawa saya pi Bahrain lagi... sah lah menempek kat rumah Akak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mem,
    Best kan dpt jumpa cenggini..kalau ada rezeki kat tempat lain nanti, korang dtg..really enjoy da moment with two of you...

    ReplyDelete